June 17 to July 24, 2019
June 17 to July 31, 2019
The lead author has to be a member of Japan Association for International Health.
If you are a non-member, please visit the Japan Association for International Health website (http://jaih.jp) and become a member.
- Please select a type of research, academic or field research.
- Please select a presentation style, oral or poster.
- Please select a keyword that accurately describes your field of research (primary and secondly).
- Please select geographical region that your research relates to.
- Please select the language you use in your presentation.
- Please enter the information of the lead author, such as the name, and the affiliated institution as well as co-authors.
- Please enter both Japanese and English titles.
- Please enter both Japanese and English abstracts. Note that, if you wish to register in English only, please enter abstracts in English in both the Japanese and the English abstract text area.
- Please enter your password.
Encryption communicationSubmit AbstractView/Edit
Plain text communicationSubmit AbstractView/Edit
Conflict of interest (COI)
At the congress of the Japan Association for International Health, a COI (conflict of interest) declaration and disclosure is necessary for all presenters (leader and co-leader). For details, please see https://jaih.jp/about/officer/?action=common_download_main&upload_id=105, https://jaih.jp/about/officer/?action=common_download_main&upload_id=106 (in Japanese).
When your registration number is issued online, we receive your abstract. The acceptance (or rejection) of your abstract will be notified by the end of August after review process.